RE: PROPOSAL: UISG Menu Line Standardization

On 07-Aug-98 Bowie Poag wrote:

>    Others have suggested exactly what you have -- Take Preferences off the
>    line, and tuck it under Options or Program. We may end up doing that
>    in the UISG if the consensus appears to be moving in this direction.

This suggestion definitely has my vote - if you put it under Options I don't
really see what's wrong with using "Additional Options" or the like (shouldn't
be any problems on the internationalization) and if it goes under Program,
Preferences should be an ok name for it, since it's obviously set apart from
the other options...

--
Evan Lawrence