Working style guide implementation.

OK everyone, I've implemented some of the ideas discussed here into gEdit so
that now you can use and see for yourself which methods you prefer... gEdit's
leftmost menu item is now an icon of a foot (a somewhat primitive one, but you
get the idea,) contained within the menu are three menu options - About,
Preferences, and Quit. If you'd like to try using text instead of the foot
icon, open the menus.c file and delete the line near the top that reads
"#define WITH_FOOT" - this is of course clunky, but it's just a very simple
implementation, and this kind of thing will of coures be turned into a
gnome-wide option if people like it... One more that I added (this one is also
just to see if people like it) is a "scrollball" widget that Daniel Dunbar
created - it's going to be the thing immediately above the scrollbar on the
right of each document. Their are currently some bugs in the widget that I've
pointed out to him, but I'd like to use gEdit as a testing grounds for new
ideas such as these, so it can't hurt. Oh - for those of you that don't know,
gEdit is contained within the gnome-utils module, so you need to update that
if you want to see the changes.

--
Evan Lawrence