PROPOSAL: harvest the RSG first

I'm happy that after a long time of silence finally something is happening
to the UISG.

I'm not so happy with this barrage of out-of-context questions, though. I'm
also extremely unhappy with the suggested splintering of the list. it would
sure help to get some critics out of here, bowie, but it would also waste so
much effort that I don't think the project can afford it.

I propose that we stop here and before starting another round of questions
turn to the RSG draft 4 and harvest what we can. that means we should find
out which points in there are generally agreed upon and move those into
bowie's guide. this way we can save a lot of effort, don't have to through
all the discussions (and flaming) again, and get a lot of flesh on the
UISG's bones quickly.

after that we can easily declare the RSG dead because it would have served
the purpose it was invented for.

agree or disagree ?

		-- Henry Spencer