GIMP's interface: OK?

Hi,

I've got a friend who's a M$ fan (shudder) and uses Photoshop 5.  I
showed him Gimp, and I complained
bitterly about the interface.  He didn't like all of the menus hidden
with the right mouse button - he
wanted them on the menu bar.  He also likes the "window in window"
concept, because you can move the entire application as a whole, which
does make sense when you have 5 windows open.

Perhaps it should be possible to put the right click menus on the
menu-bar - or even default?  I've seen a
lot of people ask for moving more menus into the right-click areas - but
I don't think "new users" will notice them.  I'm beginning to think that
only "more advanced" features should use the right mouse button.

Andrew Clausen