Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Menu Line Standardization

>Cut & Paste operations aren't necessary on crude apps. Take a little
>program which just pops a nice window on your screen with a screenblanker
>running in it. How are you going to cut and paste from a screenblanker?
>
>Example: xlock -inwindow -mode ifs &
>
>..Why would you need to cut and paste here? See my point/ Some apps will
>hhave no need for Cut & Paste ops, although such a thing is very rare. Cut
>& Paste is almost universally needed across the board.. My point is, tho,
>is that it shouldnt be MANDITORY, thats all.

Yes, I do see where you are coming from.  But also, it might be nifty to be
able to paste the password in the box when requested :).  But, you are right in
this respect.  Probably shouldn't be mandatory.

- - - - -
Louis R. Marascio
Email: armistead@flex.net
ICQ: 4270107