Item-Threads: How *I'm* going to drop the noise value

I have figured out what I am going to do to drop my noise contributions.

(By the way, people, I'm *NOT* the only person posting large amounts...I'm
responding to SOMETHING, aren't I?)

I will generate new topic threads for each new user interface component.
All posts in each "sit down" batch will be sorted into which thread they
belong into--and each thread will be posted to *ONCE PER SESSION*.  That
means, I can respond to 10 people's worries with one single post on the
thread.  Longer posts, shorter listings, more useful.