User requirements analysis

Ok, I have been thinking again, what can we all do with the creativity
flooding on this mailing list? Except beat echother over the head in
pointless arguments. Well, Bowie will have to do alot of
interviewing/requirement analysis to form the style guide. He has started
with this work through IRC conferences (good idea). But IRC is not going
to attract one of our target audiences, the newbees or computer
illiterate. So how about we try putting to gether a questioneer and give
it to people like our parants/girlfriends/friends. I belive this will be
more creative than arguing. Also does any one have access to a lab
environment where you could test usage patterns and what not?

Martin

Martin Wahlén		Sound Foundation Inc.	    tel.    (613) 563-2226
mwahlen@soundfound.com  152 Hawthorne Ave.          fax.    (613) 563-2228
www.soundfound.com      K1S 0B3