Re: org sheet

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Scott Goehring wrote:

> "Martin" == Martin Wahlen <mva@sbbs.se> writes:
>
> Martin> Uhm, maybe, once! Then they will adapt!
>
> Apps should adapt to users, not the other way around.

I begg to differ. The enduser are not interested in the app they are
interested in the results. If something is done to increase productivity
they will adapt, if something is just different they will bitch and
complain and YOU as the developer have to change.

A generic statement like the above, "Apps should adapt to users, not the
other way around" has no merit except for the very good
fact that we should do a proper requirements analysis before we start
writing content.

The enduser has adapted to several applications already, or they
would still be using a typewriter (and many still are). I hope I
understood your statement and sentiment before but I cannot belive that
moving exit would cause the world to end:-)

Martin

Martin Wahlén		Sound Foundation Inc.	    tel.    (613) 563-2226
mwahlen@soundfound.com  152 Hawthorne Ave.          fax.    (613) 563-2228
www.soundfound.com      K1S 0B3