Re: PROPOSAL: Compliancy Level Standardization, Revision 1.

Bowie Poag wrote:

> "Esteem"  =  A developer would rather have all his apps be Level 1,
>              versus all of the being crappy Level 5's. That is, there

Unless we paint it up that Level 1 is crappy and Level 3 (or 5) is the greatest
thing since Plug & Play (just kidding).  It's all in the presentation.  If we are
clear in our presentation of the compliance levels, they will understand, no
matter which way the scale goes.  Predisposition, in and of itself, is not a
sufficient argument.

John