Re: RGSG - contents of Program menu

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Vogt <tom@lemuria.org>
To: gnome-gui-list@gnome.org <gnome-gui-list@gnome.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 05, 1998 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: RGSG - contents of Program menu

>there is no inherent logic or need to keep "New (Document)" and "Exit
(App)"
>in the same menu.

You know what I just realized?

I don't need to argue this anymore.  The users want it.  That's enough.

The number of complaints and the paucity of developers who will accept your
solution will combine to, quite plainly, make this logic irrelevant.

That being said, I find more threat in a "demented file" menu.

I'm done, except for IRC conferences, arguing that the quit menu should be
part of file.