Re: GNOME menu/tmfkap

On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, sun wrote:

> let's not do this. it introduces more than one purpose to each menu, and
> causes confusion where gnome-wide commands should go.

Amen! I could not agree more! We wanted to clear up the confusion of mixed
content in the file menu by creating this new menu not create a new mixed
content menu. Othervise we could just stick everything into file:-(

Martin

Martin Wahlén		Sound Foundation Inc.	    tel.    (613) 563-2226
mwahlen@soundfound.com  152 Hawthorne Ave.          fax.    (613) 563-2228
www.soundfound.com      K1S 0B3