Font Installation (Was: Re: Standard fonts.)

> I can't bear to think of screenshots as ugly as some I've seen...most users
> aren't going to be savvy enough to install their own quality fonts.

Isn't someone already working on a font previewer somewhere out there? How hard
would it be to make that previewer also install the fonts that it previews in
X or ghostscript? (assuming that it doesn't already do this) The end product
would be kind of a xfontsel/install/preview app, which would just make sense.

Zack

PS. Did this remind anyone else of the Font/DA mover on really old Macs?

-
# Zack Williams  zdw@u.arizona.edu  http://www.u.arizona.edu/~zdw #
#   Linux is like an arcwelder - it is insanely powerful in the   #
#        right hands, but most people get by with JB Weld         #