Re: Behavior of "exit"

Stephan Pfab wrote:
[...]
>  2: Ask the user whether he wants any changes to be saved
>     and exit then
[...]
>  3: Save all changes in a special area, then exit. On a restart
>     ask whether user wants to continue working with his last
>     state or discard all unsaved work.
>     (Note the quick safe should not overwrite the current file,
>      so that discarding is still possible)

I'd like to have both as an option, in a case by case
manner or as a user preference - I'm not sure.
(3 is cool if many files open and you don't have the
time right now to decide what files you want to be
altered permenently, going for 2 is a good way to
clean up my "desk" after work :)

Regards,
kai