Re: RGSG

Dan Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:

[...lots snipped...]

> If you think I have a tangible error in
> my psychological evaluation of all classes of users, I'm open to hear it.

actually, I have, but that would belong into a class on neurolinguistics or
such.

we're getting nowhere here. I've said what I have to say, you've said yours
and every try to remove one point of confusion provokes another one.

sorry to say it this plainly, but I'm done with this. I don't think the
style guide will have to have the agreements of every single human being, so
I can live happily with some refusal.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.