Re: RGSG

Wesley Felter <wesf@cs.utexas.edu> wrote:
> > Settings?
> Sure. Although I'd call it Preferences.
right.

> I think About would fit well in the Program/foot menu. Likewise Help, unless help has its own menu. To be consistent, Exit should go in the Program/foot menu as well.
>
> This is shaping up really well: The Program/foot menu is for app-wide commands, the File menu is for document-wide commands, the Edit menu is for commands that operate on the selection.

got it. :)

the current "Program" menu features "About...", "Preferences..." and "Exit".
I'm thinking about integrating "Help" into that (in addition to, or instead
of the help menu? need your feedback, guys!). a few more things would fit
nicely.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.