Re: RGSG

John R Sheets <dusk@smsi-roman.com> wrote:
> Nooooo.  You can't Copy/Paste the application itself...only the
> data that it holds.  If the screenshot thingie ever happens, it
> might make sense in the foot menu.  But not anything that acts on
> a specific item within the application.  The value of the foot
> menu is that it represents global scope.  Foot ==
> Process-related.  Not content-related.

you got it. :)

besides - I'd favor to just move on. dan seems to be the only one with ANY
problems with the "Program" menu, and by now I think he's playing a bit of
devil's advocate here.

how about sorting out the more important matters? do we want an icon there?
configurable? if so, text or icon as default?

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.