Re: RGSG

>Are we talking about recording screenplays or playing them? I can
understand why I would want to play back a screenplay from within online
help. But I can't really think of any situation where I'd want to record
one. Is this a developer-only feature?

>(No matter what it's good for, if it's app-wide it belongs in the Program
menu.)

"I can't figger this app out, lemme go email a screenplay to my friend,
maybe he can tell me what I'm doing wrong"

Eventually I want the program menu to have something like live collaboration
of an arbitrary app...that would be *UBER*cool.