Re: RGSG

Dan Kaminsky writes:

 > >Welsey's already got Preferences, and Print can't go there for the reasons
 > >above.
 >

 > >Screenplay stuff:
 > >Screengrabbing
 > >About/Help, maybe
 > >Exit, certainly.
 >

 > As long as exit ALSO remains in file for the reasons I said before, I like
 > all of this.

Possibly. I suspect, however, that a user would expect different
functionalities from different menu items ('Gnomeprint|Exit' and
'File|Exit'). And I think the Exit dealing with application file I/O
argument is a bit weak: users won't be thinking in terms of I/O;
they'll be thinking in terms of 'programs' and 'files', in my
experience. Exiting the one may have the side effect of prompting to
save and close one or more of the other, but this is a side effect;
nothing more. A safety feature. IMHO. :)

Torben