Re: RGSG

>> >nothing like that is supported by gv. this is a DISPLAY program, not a
>> >postscript editor!
>> >for simplicity: what would you put into the edit menu in xosview?
>>
>> Copy screenshot(graphic) or copy text readout of meters for emailing
>> purposes.  The copy context should be switchable in menu.
>
>you want every app to be responsible for taking screenshots? talk about
code
>redundancy!

uh seems like something xlab can take care of very nicely, this should be a
libgnomeui function.  If apps have to work for it, it ain't worth it.

>text readout? hm, wonder what that will do to my .eps screenshots...

Well, preferably take all the text and paste it without the graphics.

That's how The Mighty Satan Windows would do it...

>besides - how do you want to hit ctrl-c in an app that doesn't take input?
>:)

I call upon the angels of Corba...