Re: Proposal for First Draft of GNOME Style Guide 1.1

Dan Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
> I do envision that eventually the PSG(Parallel Style Guide) and the UISG
> will merge once again, if only because I intend to shamelessly swipe large
> portions of the PSG for use in the UISG.  Hope Tom and John don't mind...

just one nitpicking. if you ask for the correct names and such, don't start
renaming other's projects. RSG  for now, ok?  a minor issue, but YOU guys
were the ones complaining about immanent confusion.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.