Re: Proposal for First Draft of GNOME Style Guide 1.1

Frederick I Gleef <gleef@capital.net> wrote:
> OK, the definitions of official I am using are as per Federico's recent
> post.

can we have some kind of clearing up about what exactly the status of the
various drafts is with the gnome development?

> The Rebel Gnome Style Guide, started by Tom Vogt, is currently only
> available from archive requests to gnome-gui-list-request@gnome.org.  Are
> there any voluneers to host the web site for this?

I  think I still have one of these free things. if I can remember the
password, I'll up it there.

> The GNOME Style Guide 1.1, started by John Sheets (which started this
> thread) is also only available from archive requests.  It is my
> understanding that due to similarity of effort, this guide is absorbed
> into the RGSG, and no longer a separate version.

this is as I see it, after a few e-mails.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.