Re: Proposal for First Draft of GNOME Style Guide 1.1

On 3 Aug 1998, Preben Randhol wrote:
> * "Dan Kaminsky" <effugas@best.com
> | Just so you know, your "rebel" or "rogue" style sheet was referenced in the
> | conference and is referenced by the "official" style sheet--and always will
>
> Sorry there has been so much mail here lately that I'm not sure if I
> missed the posting, but where (URL) do I find the rough copy of
> "official" style sheet so that I too can have ha look at it?

OK, the definitions of official I am using are as per Federico's recent
post.

The Official GNOME Style Guide, by Chrisopher Blizzard, often referred to
as the original style guide or version 1.0 is at
<http://www.gnome.org/devel/sg/>

Bowie Poag's GNOME User Interface Style Guide v2.0 is at
<http://www.primenet.com/~bjp/skeleton.html>.  Warning, the server is slow
and the site is graphics intensive.

The Rebel Gnome Style Guide, started by Tom Vogt, is currently only
available from archive requests to gnome-gui-list-request@gnome.org.  Are
there any voluneers to host the web site for this?

The GNOME Style Guide 1.1, started by John Sheets (which started this
thread) is also only available from archive requests.  It is my
understanding that due to similarity of effort, this guide is absorbed
into the RGSG, and no longer a separate version.

-Gleef