Re: Excellent conference!

Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com> wrote:
> > How many of them will be at 3am US time on a monday?
>
> I would, because I know the difficulties faced in planning international
> events. Unless youre willing to submit a proposal which deals with Time
> Travel, none of us have any room for complaint.

wrong there, cowboy.

3am is one thing.
3am MONDAY morning is a different thing.

it'll always be 3am somewhere (even if that somewhere is on a 20 m^2 island
in the south pacific)
but you CAN make sure that it's not 3am on a workday anywhere.

no way out of that bowie. do you really not see the problem or what else is
stopping you from accepting that the timing was bad?

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.