Re: RGSG

>the menu does not exist as a bar (except in the toolbar window), but is
>right-clickable inside the graphics window itself. when you right-click
>there, the menu that springs up contains all your favorite menus (file,
>edit, etc.) that you're used to seeing, and all of the options available
>within that set of menus is specific to the one window you've
>right-clicked in.
>
>it would be a simple matter to make this interface available from within
>_all_ gnome applications, too: make a user-configurable setting to make
>the menubar disappear, but reappear as a menu itself (i call it the
>"root menu") when mouse button 3 is depressed in a window.

I like this.  I like this alot.  However, the level that pops into the root
popup menu really should be configurable...should we have <GIMP
Menu>-><Entries...>  or <Entries...> topped off with a _GIMP_.?

Which to default...hurm, prolly the latter, as the topmost entry, with the
mouse beginning very close.

Damn, I have got to do a mockup of pie menus, I THINK I can see how they've
been done wrong, and how they should have been done.

People--I'm looking for some research on translucent interfaces.  Help me a
bit here?