Re: My projects

Dan Kaminsky wrote:

> Welp, conference went VERY well, we *did* have someone from Japan stop
> in(9AM his time and he said that it was too early, but heh :-), and the
> logs

Any chance that someone will produce an edited version of the log file?
It's very hard to sift though when every other line (or more) is ***
so-and-so entered, or *** Mode Change (part of the inevitable noise of IRC
traffic, but not conducive to normal perusing).

It'd be nice to have a list of those who contributed (or their anonymous
nicknames, anyway) at the top (leaving out the 2-minute channel surfers),
and then a nicely-cleaned-up playback of the conversation.

Well, that'd be nice anyway.  Anyone interested in doing it?

John