Re: Gnomeprint-in-app

>well, first of all, you are no longer talking about the additional menu we
>wanted to put in (discussion two weeks ago), but ANOTHER additional menu.
no
>problem to discuss that proposal, just let us remember that this is a
>different thing, ok?

IBM research showed that this Prog menu will be accessed THE MOST at it's
present location.  I really don't think that's appropriate, considering the
contents inside of it @ that page you put up.

Ugh lyx has more free space.  Show people screen shots of Lyx then of Word
97.  Check which one they'll say is more "high tech".

>second: lots of your stuff is window-manager, not gnome stuff. most window
>managers already have a button that does half those things. why duplicate?

We've gotta make a proposal for a COMPLETE UI.  This is critical!  Unlike
KDE, our environment should be completely externally controllable(what UIs
will do), but we *NEED* to suggest a complete default environment.  If other
WM's want to build off of it, no problem by me.