Re: [gnome-flashback] PANEL_APPLET_OUT_PROCESS_FACTORY

Hi Dmitry;

Thanks for the background info.
automatic retrace failed
Possibly because I goofed and got that .crash file from a version of gnubiff
that I had compiled myself that had extra debug statements in ui-popup.cc.
Sorry for that, there's a lot to remember.

The /usr/share/gnubiff/gnubiff.png file exists,

Indeed it does exist. The gnome-panel docs do say that having a path name here
is deprecated. Since these docs are known to be out of date, perhaps in current
version depecated means 'does not work' :-(

David