Re: [gnome-flashback] Bug: GNOME Flashback steals Super-[a-z] key combinations

Hi,

I had a similar problem this week and I could fix it.
The problem was that the gnome-flashback process didn't get started. Check via
ps aux | grep gnome-flashback
if it is running.

If it is not, this is how I could fix the problem:
Check if you have these files:
~/.local/share/applications/gnome-flashback-init.desktop
~/.local/share/applications/gnome-flashback.desktop
If yes, check if both of these files have
Hidden=true
inside.
If yes, remove that line - or better completly remove the two files, because they are redundant: You also have
/usr/share/applications/gnome-flashback-init.desktop
/usr/share/applications/gnome-flashback.desktop
which should be enough (gnome-session uses them if the on in the home folder don't exist).

The problem for me was that
Hidden=true
made gnome-session (which should start gnome-flashback) ignore them.

Hope that helps,

Kind regards.

Matthias