Re: [gnome-flashback] Bug: GNOME Flashback steals Super-[a-z] key combinations

My shortcuts are handled not by GNOME, but by xmonad, the window
manager that I use in place of Metacity. The problem is that the
latest version of gnome-panel intercepts "Super-t" and turns it into
"t", even though there is no such binding in GNOME settings.