Re: [gnome-flashback] Bugs in GNOME Flashback 3.24+?

On 2017-06-14 15:52, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:
in April I asked for some feedback about GNOME Flashback 3.24, till now have not got much bug reports. Are everyone still using older versions?

Fedora 26, which includes GNOME 3.24 and for which I have GNOME Flashback 3.24 built in my copr, just hit Beta this week. So, yes, atm I (and likely any others using it) are still on 3.22. Hopefully that will change soon.

--
Yaakov Selkowitz
Software Engineer - Platform Enablement Group