[gnome-flashback] Bugs in GNOME Flashback 3.24+?

Hi,

in April I asked for some feedback about GNOME Flashback 3.24, till now have not got much bug reports. Are everyone still using older versions?

Please report here or in bugzilla about all bugs you find, only this time I will ask to report bugs that are reproducible in Metacity session. Sorry, but I have no time to test and fix bugs in Compiz session... :(

Is there requests and/or can we create some list with most important bugs that should be fixed before 3.26 release?

--

I recently registered on www.patreon.com, please consider supporting me if you like what I do:
https://www.patreon.com/muktupavels