[gnome-flashback] gnome-window-applets

I was sad to find out that my favorite applets, window-button and window-title did not work anymore in 16.04, so I decided to try and fix them. So, what I did is port them to GSettings and libpanel-applet, and apparently now they work. I'm sharing the code in case someone else is interested in them.

https://code.launchpad.net/~gabrielfinkelstein/+junk/gnome-window-applets

I don't know much C, and absolutely nothing of gnome / applet development, so I just repeated what I saw in other applets' porting. The only thing that I could not port is the window-buttons preference called "Hide compiz decoration for maximized windows", which I did not know how to fix, so I just disabled it.