Re: [gnome-flashback] GNOME Panel, out of process applets

On Sat, Sep 03, 2016 at 02:26:26PM +0300, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:
(I would like to edit that page, but for some reason I don't have rights
to do it — maybe you can do that? I.e. Command Runner Applet is no longer
needed, because we have a replacement in gnome-applets.)

What is your wiki username? It must be added to this list:
https://wiki.gnome.org/TrustedEditorGroup

Maybe you can add me (DmitryShachnev)?

Does that replacement has more or less same functionality? Anyway, should
not be hard to port to c if that applet is useful.

Our replacement has the same functionality, but is more configurable.