Re: [gnome-flashback] Edubuntu gone, time for a gnome-flashback flavor?

- Merge unmaintained gnome-screensaver into gnome-flashback
- Implement audio device selection dialog
- Implement screencast
- Finish libstatus-notifier library
- Port GtkStatusIcons to Status Notifier Items
- Fix deprecation warnings in gnome-panel & gnome-applets

And this is not full list... So I have almost no time to help make/maintain Ubuntu GNOME Flashback. :(

- Dmitry, do you have time to continue what you started?
- We could try to contact with user from (https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-flashback) project.
- Maybe Sebastian might want to help with this.

Also right now Dmitry is only one who can upload packages to ubuntu.