Re: [gnome-flashback] Missing support for libinput settings

Hi,

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:
Hi,

Mutter has some code for translating the GSettings settings from
org.gnome.desktop.peripherals.* schemas to the corresponding libinput
settings:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/mutter/tree/src/backends/meta-input-settings.c
https://git.gnome.org/browse/mutter/tree/src/backends/x11/meta-input-settings-x11.c

There is no replacement in gnome-flashback for this.

I.e. if you enable tap-to-click via gsettings, it will get ignored,
while it should be translated to 'libinput Tapping Enabled' libinput
property.

Can we please have that mutter code integrated into gnome-flashback?

Yes. Only I don't know when I will have time for it.