  • From: Lanoxx <lanoxx gmx net>
  • To: Mailing list for the Gnome Flashback project <gnome-flashback-list gnome org>
  • Subject: Re: [gnome-flashback] Application switcher icon size
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 10:30:35 +0200

Yes, many application icons are not blurry, but some are. The question
is why does the application switcher show the bigger icons at all? I am
used to see icons the size of 32x32 (i think, or was it 64x64) and now
my icons are 128x128 big. On my desktop I still have the smaller icons
so I think there must be some switch in metacity that controls how big
the icons are.