Re: [gnome-flashback] GTK+/Compiz/CSS Issues (Ubuntu 16.04)

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 3:02 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels <alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:

Is it reproducible with all themes?

No. It is more prominently visible only for Ambiance/Radiance.....probably because of  rounder-corners. For square corned themes (Numix, Vertex, Arc) it appears ok.

On _GTK_FRAME_EXTENTS? No. Probably last work I am doing on compiz is to update gtk-window-decorator for metacity changes. If everyting will go as I am planing then gtk-window-decorator will have following changes:
- it will work with metacity 3.20+ only
- it will be able to use cairo theme (builtin), metacity theme (metacity-theme-x.xml) and GTK+ theme for window decorations
- It might got support for dark theme variant.

Dark variant support would be nice.:)

Thanks.