Re: [gnome-flashback] 4k display

Hi,

you probably want/need this:
gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface scaling-factor 2

But gnome-panel is not ready for this (you will see why)... To "fix" this I am restarting gnome-panel with this command:
GDK_SCALE=1 gnome-panel --replace &

Worst part of this is that applications launched from gnome-panel will inherit this environment variable. Because of that I keep gnome-terminal open "forever" so I can start most apps from it. If you know how to re-build gnome-panel I might prepare small patch.

Feel free to open bug for this and/or any other bugs/problems that you find in GNOME Flashback.