[gnome-flashback] Getting gnome media keys working again

I'm on Ubuntu 14.10 and I use the gnome desktop with compiz. I know it's not supported that well and there are lots of little problems. One problem is that my media keys (Play/Pause, Fwd, Rew, Mute, Vol Up, Vol Down) no longer work. I was working with a Mike Sheldon who graciously gave me gnome-fallback-media-keys-helper. As I understand it this helper was patched to to pass through the volume keys to gnome-session but it does not pass through the Play/Pause, Fwd, Rew keys. Does anybody have a patch that fixes those keys too?
--
Andrew DeFaria
ClearSCM, Inc.