Re: [gnome-flashback] Issues with gnome-flashback on Ubuntu 16.04

I will remove the autostart file in the next gnome-flashback upload.

Your upload fixes problem only with new installs, package upgrade did not
remove autostart file. I had to remove and reinstall gnome-flashback
packages. This was supposed to work this way or is there extra changes
needed?

Oh yes, I always forget that files in /etc need special handling. I
just uploaded a fix for that.

That is ubuntu problem/regression (at least upstream bug is closed as
downstream problem):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gtk+3.0/+bug/1520573
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gtk+3.0/+bug/1518661

Right. As a workaround you can use this:
http://www.webupd8.org/2015/11/fix-large-black-borders-around-header.html

Do you know if patch that introduced this bug will be reverted?

I don't know anything about that. But Xenial is still in very early
stage and even most of Ubuntu desktop developers don't use it :P