Re: [gnome-flashback] Issues with gnome-flashback on Ubuntu 16.04

Thank you guys for your feedback and prompt actions!

> 3) Some dialogs (e.g. the "save before exit?" dialog of gedit) have
> their buttons (Close without saving / Cancel / Save) too wide, so
> that they fill the whole dialog width.

You are right, it appears to be an upstream design choice, and it looks good in e.g. gnome-shell, but I think that at least our theme needs to be updated to reflect that new design, as it looks mismatched now, the border of the "Save As..." button is missing on the left etc:
  http://people.ubuntu.com/~alkisg/tmp/wide-buttons.png
It's not gnome-flashback specific though, so no point in continuing this here, I'll see if I can file it against the correct package.

Another issue:
5) I can't resize nautilus or gedit, it's like their windows have no edges where the mouse shows the resize cursor.
I can resize them on Unity by dragging the window edges.
I can resize them on Metacity or Unity with Alt+Mouse wheel drag.

Thanks!
Alkis