Re: [gnome-flashback] Ubuntu install dependency issues

Hi Jim,

It's not my corrupted install.  I got the same error with gnome-session on a
Live USB.  gnome-session-flashback wasn't available.  Looks like a packaging
issue or is not supported on 14.04 LTS.

Works fine for me (the installation log from a clean amd64 system is attached).

Who is supporting these, isn't this the project?

I am supporting these :P

Can you please try doing these:

# apt-get remove gnome-session gnome-session-flashback gnome-settings-daemon
# apt-cache policy gnome-session
# apt-get install gnome-session-flashback

… and paste the log of all these commands?