Re: [gnome-flashback] Ubuntu install dependency issues

On Wed, 2015-11-18 at 08:28 -0500, Jim Ewert wrote:
It's not my corrupted install.  I got the same error with gnome-
session on a Live USB.  gnome-session-flashback wasn't available.
Looks like a packaging issue or is not supported on 14.04 LTS.
Who is supporting these, isn't this the project?

Nope. gnome-flashback developers only provide the source tarballs. Your
distribution's package maintainers do the packaging. Try emailing them
with the error you saw. They should be able to push updated packages
which fix your error.