Re: [gnome-flashback] [ notification-daemon ] blacklist or disable for certain applications?

OK. Well ... the only solution that I can find is to comment-out the 'Exec' line in the xdg autostart file like this:

$ cat /etc/xdg/autostart/notification-daemon-autostart.desktop

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Notification Daemon
Comment=Display notifications
#Exec=/usr/lib/notification-daemon/notification-daemon
Terminal=false
Type=Application

NoDisplay=true
X-Ubuntu-Gettext-Domain=notification-daemon

This disables _all_ notifications(even the ones that are infrequent or desirable).

If anyone has another idea, please share.

Thanks for your work on Gnome-Flashback!

~Chris