[gnome-flashback] [ notification-daemon ] blacklist or disable for certain applications?

Hello,

I've recently installed Gnome-Flashback(gnome-flashback (3.17.2-2ubuntu1)) and I really like it.

However, I need to blacklist/disable notifications for:  sbackup (= 0.11.6-0ubuntu1)

sbackup has a status indicator which is sufficient for monitoring. Since I have a backup run 'every hour', the notification pop-ups can be annoying and the subsequent notices fill-up the notification 'envelope' in the systray.

Is it possible to blacklist/disable notifications for individual applications?

Thank you for your work,

Chris Rainey