[gnome-flashback] Indicator Applet

Hello Dmitry,

I tried to build indicator-applet with jhbuild yesterday but it always fails to link because of a missing function "ubuntu_menu_item_factory_get_type". It seems that GTK+3 needs to be patched in order to be able to build indicator-applet.

Now I have a few questions:

* Is gnome-flashback the only desktop that is using indicator-applet? If so do you think if would be possible to patch indicator applet so it can work with vanilla GTK? If that was possible maybe we could even merge it into gnome-applets? * Have you ever build indicator-applet with jhbuild and do you know which patches I need to apply in order to build it?

Cheers
Sebastian