Re: [gnome-flashback] Appmenu button in the window title

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:

>> Re the per-session overrides bug, Ryan Lortie (GLib developer from
>> Canonical)
>> is interested in it. I know that this bug is going to be discussed on the
>> Ubuntu Online Summit, so there are chances to get it accepted.
>
> Can you give some info about this summit?

That bug is linked to the blueprint [1], which means it will be looked
at during 15.10 cycle.

Most of the blueprints are discussed on UOS (which is basically a set
of Google Hangouts on air), the program for the next UOS can be seen
here [2] but it's not yet complete. If that blueprint is approved,
then it'll appear in "Convergence" section.

I am not going to attend UOS, but I can ping desrt on IRC (last time I
pinged him, he commented on the bug).

[1]: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/unity7-1510
[2]: http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1505/all/

Is there any news about this?