Re: [gnome-flashback] invisible borders in metacity

Hi Alberts,

On Tue, 20 Jan 2015 15:28:07 +0200, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:
I have created new branch for invisible borders - wip/invisible-borders. I
would like that this branch is tested by someone else before I push it to
master.

Invisible borders will be available only with compositing manager, but
metacity needs to be tested with and without compositing manager.

I have tested that branch, works fine (tested both with and without
compositing manager). Thanks for your work!