[gnome-flashback] Metacity

Hi,

does someone on this list use metacity with GTK+ theme? Are there any mayor problems?

All themes under metacity are unmaintained and I do not plan to update them. So I would prefer to drop all themes and switch to GTK+ theme by default. By all themes I means this:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/metacity/tree/src/themes

Next what do you think about metacity themes in general? Mutter has dropped metacity themes so GTK+ themes definitely is / will be future. Maybe we should follow?

I think that all maintained themes includes GTK+ theme for csd and mutter. Is there any wildly used metacity-only themes?