Re: [gnome-flashback] gnome-sessions on Ubuntu 15.10+

X2GO is a remote X solution. For purpose of this thread it should be seen as a regular X server.
I've also validated that VNC server behaves exactly the same.

I am attaching X startup script and session log with hope someone can help.

Can somebody tell me if login managers doing anything special regarding session setup? What can be the difference between starting session in bare X and via login manager?

Regards.